Thursday, September 30, 2004

A wee cry

It might be useful to have a stress measuring device - like a pressure indicator - so that I could check and know when there is a need to 'blow off steam' somehow. I feel that throughout this morning, my stress level has been climbing - partly because I had down for this morning a single task, which I haven't even started, because other, more pressing tasks, have got in the way. Partly the problem is that I spent most of yesterday attending a funeral - but even if I'd been here, I wouldn't have made much better progress. Part of the problem, also, is that I am supposed to be co-operating with a colleague on this task, and he isn't the easiest of people to work with (and I certainly don't need his help at this stage, which makes it especially difficult).

No comments: