Saturday, November 08, 2008

Transition

Kudos to the people who manage the wibsite, who are persevering with the move to a new hosting service and, at the same time, to a new system. We (the wibloggers) really do appreciate what you're doing. The old wibsite has been archived, which enables me to link to Tractor Girl's helpful review of P!nk's new album, which I duly went out and bought on Monday, and which has provided an astringent soundtrack to this week.

The upright slats from our fence, which were lying on our lawn, have been stolen, which is sad, and creates more problems. The surveyor considered the damage to be wear and tear (although I'm pretty sure that there was human intervention), so no help from the insurance company. I'm considering some kind of temporary repair, while we find somebody who can replace the whole fence.

Just have to keep going, I guess ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Indeed we do appreciate their work. I'm guessing there will be a glut of blog entries once the site is up and running, as we haven't had an outlet to blog our (oh so interesting) lives :)