Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Clarification

This is one of those waving a banner type posts. Not a proper journal entry.

It's mid morning. Work is impossible. But if I go to my boss and say that work is impossible, that will intensify the crisis. And the only relief that it will bring will be that the tasks will be redistributed. And I shall have failed again.

I can try, as is my usual practice, having surveyed the mess, to tackle one job. Move that job, hopefully, one step nearer to completion. While being acutely aware that other jobs will be waiting. And with the prospect of desk duty this afternoon. Where I can sometimes actually help with, on a good day, 10% of the calls.

Joy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Chas. I wonder why you can't update your wiblog? I'm glad I've found your blog here though. I do hope work and the attendant stresses become less arduous. Take care.

Jackie (Jack the Lass on the wibsite)

Anonymous said...

Prayers from the Antipodes.